Mitsubishi Fuso 1:24 dumper

Im sure I’m not the only person who come back of holiday with some model builds planned as a memory of the trip 😉

Went to Barbados last year and when I got home I saw this rare 1:24 Mitsubishi Fuso dumper on eBay I dug deep and brought it! This is a typical style Japanese imported tipper used on the island, not a copy of any lorry I saw but just the look.

CO Williams is a construction company on the island with a fleet of European, American and Asian trucks.

52938669635_93d463fcd7_b.jpg 52938726323_c52477e69f_b.jpg 52938726313_013e3bff63_b.jpg 52938426169_a37bfdf6fe_b.jpg

This wasn’t an enjoyable build, there is parts not mentioned in the instructions, there is no prop shaft to the rear drive axle, it’s designed to be motorised originally so holes and badly fitting parts 😬

The tipper works with a spring in the ram, and fully working supports.

• Like 17

No matter your build problems that is a superb result.Great colours & weathering.I always think trucks look better with a bit wear on them.How often do you see a out of the factory truck in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good build and very realisticly weathered. I'm building the tractor version of this kit in the Big In Japan GB, I know what you mean with the build issues! Slightly off-putting. Maybe that's why I haven't finished it yet :shrug:

You did a great job here.  

• Like 1