Luna Theme on POSReady 2009

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Javier

Luna Theme on POSReady 2009

Post by Javier »

In Windows Embedded POSReady2009, The Luna theme was removed and was replaced by the Embedded theme, However, it is possible to copy the files from an XP computer and put them on the resources folder and it'll work. Here is the result.

The Start text on the start button looks weird compared to the one of Windows XP. It is not in clear type in this situation.

AyamiOoruri29

Re: Luna Theme on POSReady 2009

Post by AyamiOoruri29 »

Maybe copy Font on Windows XP?
Discord: @Michelpuri#7783

Javier

Post by Javier »

Yes that will eventually fix the weird start text on the start button. I am also planning to copy components from XP rather than the Luna games as well as the games, text to speech and others. I enabled the welcome screen and some other stuff in it.

Melcher
Donator

Post by Melcher »

Uh, I don't think this has anything to do with not being the 'XP font'. You just need to enable ClearType: http://www.wikihow.com/Enable-ClearType

Javier

Post by Javier »

Its not the ClearType that makes the start button look like that. Well i'm just going to leave it like that for now. I am trying to add back the Luna theme on Longhorn build 5112 which it's folder is still present but with a few files missing. I did that already and it had an error. In 5048, it still had the Luna theme as well as 5098,