Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

Guest cyallen26

Found Dennis new pics!!!!

I dunno it's new or old... but this is the first i saw it... so i hope *cross my finger* that this is new... 'cause that's mean... DENNIS IS BACCKK!!!!!! yuppiiieee!!!! :P

i think its like comercial things... enjoy!!!

do378.jpg

do375.jpg

do377.jpg

do376.jpg

and he still so damn gorgeous here!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! :D

do374.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hersheys85

sm3r68.jpg

i think he should be arrested! his smile could kill someone! it's so lethal! hahaha! He is one gorgeous hunk! :D

Hi guys!!!! whats up??!?!?!?

hi kelcy if u looking for dennis interview...

dennis interview in Arirang Tv (thanks to zaizaiF4only who uploaded the clip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5_UCvMpHMg&search=arirang

other dennis interview... I got the clip but dunno who made the interview... (thanks to zaizaif4only again for upload this clip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWW-TOvlUjY

thank you sooo much ..

but i cant watch online ... hmm .. maybe becoz i'm on dial up ?

if no trouble .. can u re-up to sendspace.com ?

this site very fast for DL-ing ..

many thanks again :D

He seemed to like to wear wistband a lot isn't it? There are lots of casual pics of him with different colours of wistband on his right hand.

Guest atreyu112

Hi..

I've just finished watching my sweet spy and i found that he can act and he is sooo gorgeous.. i like the chemistry between him n nag sam mi.. i wish there will a 2nd series of this drama.. he is a one damned good looking guy!!!

Guest Shina :)

i love denisssssssssssssssssssssss i love the drama also ^_^i cant stop thinking of him ^_^hope i will meet him one day ^_^ thanks fr pictures

^_^ does somebody have Cf Hanafos? im searching for it

Guest much_love_87

omg he's the sexiest, most handsome, cutest n hottest man!!!! he looks much hotter than daniel henney!!!! omg.... i wanna fly to korea or to florida or to wherever he is rite now!!!!! omg..... im drooling over him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest zarbiey

I wonder if there's a thread of Sweet Spy?

Im watching this Drama and in love with Dennis.^^ of course!

he's so sweet and handsome. :wub:

Sweet Spy Thread link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=12958

i got my SS cds last thursday (april 13).. and finished watching it at 11am the next day (april 14) :D ... without sleeping... my only breaks were dinner and when nature calls :crazy:

i couldn't seem to stop watching because dennis was sooo :w00t::phew::vicx: in it...

yes, his acting needed a lil bit of improvement there especially when he was supposedly angry and stuff, but he's just a newbie and i understand that. wasn't bothered much as i was busy just staring at his face and his oh so heart-melting smile!!! :blush: i actually started watching it again yesterday... after watching my girl :lol: ... we were on a holyweek break that's why i was able to do kseries marathons. but this time, i just wanna rewatch the parts he is in... (i am so pathetic!!)

so to zaizai and the rest, you got another dennis-o-whacko here *points to self* :wacko:

and thank you soo sooo much for all the wonderful pix!!

wonder where you people are getting all of his photos and stuff?

you know where i can get wallies of him? or should i just make myself one? hehe

gosh!! he is sooo dang gorgeous!!! *drools*

i'm still on page 14 of this thread and saving pix as i go along....

will do that again tomorrow, i gotta go home!! my ride is here! *shucks* :huh:

Guest susammie

Do u pplz think dat...Dennis is going 2 do another K drama soon? cuz...i really wanna see him again! SO HOTT!.wouldn't it be cool if his next drama is bout highschoolers...haha..i could imagine him really hot is a school uniform. hahah..gosh im' goign crzy..becuz of him...SS is good too..do u pplz think there will b a second season??

Guest cyallen26

YUPPPIIIEE!!!!!!!!!!!

DENNIS IS BACK!!!!! :D:lol:

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!!! :P

here... i post more his pics from the awards...

do406.jpg

do405.jpg

do402.jpg

do401.jpg

do400.jpg

do399.jpg

do397.jpg

do396.jpg

do394.jpg

do403.jpg

do392.jpg

GORGEOUS AS EVER!!! :blush: